Missing Parts

Got a question? Ask it here!
Missing parts for the halo Mega Bloks scorpion sting but I don’t have the model number or anything any help?

Turtleman57 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:20 am
Missing parts for the halo Mega Bloks scorpion sting but I don’t have the model number or anything any help?
You could try and get replacement parts. Click 'Parts Replacement' on the banner at the bottom of the screen. If you don't know the codes for the missing pieces, look through the digital instruction book here to try and find them. It's the downward pointing arrow to the bottom-right of the large picture, next to the shopping cart.
https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... ting-cng68
I should warn you though, you might not be able to get them, as the set may be retired.

It still ask for model number and purchased date?

Where can I order parts for my halo sets with out asking for date model number and stuff like that like where go I go and order it

MasterD17 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:50 am
Where can I order parts for my halo sets with out asking for date model number and stuff like that like where go I go and order it
Idk. I started saving the barcodes for all the sets so I can replace parts when they get lost. But if you don’t have the codes, call customer service and they will help.

I recently got the pelican inbound and it has missing 3 pieces and when I go to replace the parts tab and I put in the model number it says it doesn’t exist help

If your set does not show up on the online 'replacement parts' system, just call them. Their customer service is super friendly and for the few sets I had with missing, broken or incorrect parts they shipped them out for free and I typically receive them in 1-2 weeks (in the USA).

You will need the set name/number and a code printed above or near the UPC on the box. Also, if you can locate the part numbers of the piece(s) you need in the instruction manual that will really help them get you the right items.

Mega Brands Products
1-800-465-MEGA (6342)
Mattel & Fisher-Price Customer Service

Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time

I was trying to order a few parts for my halo infinite warthog but the code I was trying to put in was not in the datebase

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”